(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone, is anyone thinking of going on any of these holidays in 2012

martin whitehead
(Member)
Hello am doing the walking in the Ahr valley in august

from martin

lizzy1960
(Member)
Idid Walking in th Ahr Valley back in JUne it was really good nice crowd of people weather wasn't so good mixture of sun/showers but it didn't spoil our fun we had a excellent tour manager & coach driver which joined in, you will have agood time hotel food was really gud & if you go in August weather will be good you wil have a good time
martin whitehead
(Member)
'lizzy1960' wrote:

Idid Walking in th Ahr Valley back in JUne it was really good nice crowd of people weather wasn't so good mixture of sun/showers but it didn't spoil our fun we had a excellent tour manager & coach driver which joined in, you will have agood time hotel food was really gud & if you go in August weather will be good you wil have a good time

Hi glade you had a good time i can not weight for august.

JustAndy103
(Member)
'Lavender' wrote:

Hi Lavender

I have been on the Ahr Valley trip several times. And unlikely to visit it for a while, Although I would like to return, However I am seriously considering Halkadiki for next year, When are you planning to visit

Regards Andy

Andy - new to this
(Member)
Hi. I've just booked Walking in the Ahr Valley for April 2012. It's my first trip with JY. I looked at the forums on here and went for it! Roll on April.

Regards Andy S.

donna h
(Member)
'Lavender' wrote:

Im booked onto the Walking in the Ahr Vally, on the 1st June. Its my first singles holiday !!!!!