maryflary
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone, I've just joined as I'm trying to figure out what I can do in the Summer holidays this year while my son's away in August!!! Obviously as a lone parent cost has to be considered, would be happy with a short break or a week to 10 days somewhere - somewhere sunny would be nice too but not necessarily essential. Has anyone any suggestions? Thanks for your help. 😃
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have travelled far and wide, but one closer to home and not to expensive is Austrian Lake Tour, the scenery was stunning and a very nice gentle holiday not to frantic, There are plenty of holidays covering all taste and amounts I am sure there will be one for you to pick.

Cindy

julian888
(Member)
Hi maryflary,

Welcome to JY. I'd suggest the Walking in the Ahr Valley trip. It's a 5 day trip that's reasonably priced. The walks aren't too excessive and you should get some sun, fresh air and exercise. Also the local vino's not bad either!! :P

Julian

Veelight
(Member)
Hi this is my first time with J U, but i have been to Bugaira 2 yr ago Sunny Beach, i loved it, had a great time, it can be as slow or as fast as you want it to be, hope this is some help to you,.

Do as i did and just go for it, since comming on this site , i have found it's like you know lots of people befor you decide and where to go, then after you book there are so many people willing to help with any question you may have.

I have never found this with any other company i have booked with, and i go away sometimes twice a year,

Let me know what you decide to do, and if there is any more you want to know, im here or ask Olly .......Vera