BarbaraW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Less than four weeks to go - is anyone else out there booked on this trip? Looks a good 'un, with the opportunity to travel around part of the post-independence Balkans and 'hopefully' making it down into Albania.

nicp
  • (Member)
(Member)
Great to hear from you - I'm also booked on this trip and very excited about it. It will be my second JY trip, having been on my first to Tunisia in April this year, which was just fabulous, so well organised. The itinery for Dubrovnik and Montenegro sounds amazing and I'm very much looking forward to visting these 2 countries, as they are new to me, although I have spent a year living in Bulgaria , which is similarly Balkan!

Look forward to meeting you on the trip, no doubt at Gatwick, and having a great holiday!

BarbaraW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Living in Bulgaria for a year, how interesting. We'll all be relying on you to translate the Cyrillic alphabet in Montenegro!!!!!I'm assuming the weather is likely to be mixed in Oct so usual dilemma.......what to pack???!!! Look forward to meeting you (NICP), Barbara.