Mausie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone,

I'm booked on the above trip and also attending the pre-get together the night before.Just wondered if there was anyone else out there who was going on their own.This is my first JY trip so am a little nervous.

Looking forward to hearing from you and meeting you all, I'm sure we'll have a great time.

Best wishes,

Maureen

-Paul-
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Maureen

I am going on the Florida & Bahamas Cruise the same time as you and I am also attending the pre-get together Its nice to meet the other people before you go I did my first just you holiday last year to New Zealand and it was amazing holiday the best I have ever done there is no need to be nervous as the people on my last holiday were so nice and have made some friends from it

Paul

Jan W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Maureen and Paul

Looking forward to meeting you on 5 November on our Florida and Bahamas cruise. I won't be staying at the hotel the night before as I live in Brighton and it only takes me about 45 mins to get to the airport.

I've been on 2 previous holidays with Just You to Russia and China which were both fantastic. I've never been to Florida or on a cruise before and am really looking forward to it.

Jan

Mausie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Paul & Jan

I'm sorry to say that due to my company closing and making everyone redundant, I have decided not to go on this cruise this year.I am hoping to go next year to LA and the Grand Canyon trip.Hope you all have a great time.

Best wishes to you all, have a drink on me.

Maureen