PatO
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Want to thank firstly Andrea Hollingworth our fantastic Tour Manager

and all the group of 14 happy holiday makers for our great week together. The location and hotel was first class, don't think I`ve been to a hotel where everybody was so friendly and ready to please. Did`nt go on all the trips but the ones I did were very enjoyable. Thank You to everybody at Just You for their choice of destination only 1 thing I personally would of preferred is flying from Gatwick.

Pat..

Bosuncat
(Member)
'PatO' wrote:

Want to thank firstly Andrea Hollingworth our fantastic Tour Manager

and all the group of 14 happy holiday makers for our great week together. The location and hotel was first class, don't think I`ve been to a hotel where everybody was so friendly and ready to please. Did`nt go on all the trips but the ones I did were very enjoyable. Thank You to everybody at Just You for their choice of destination only 1 thing I personally would of preferred is flying from Gatwick.

Pat..

Thank you Pat! You have restored my faith in perhaps booking this holiday for next year. I tried for this September but could not get a seaview room with balcony. Reviews I have been reading on Feefo have been critical about the food but you obviously had a great time. :thumbup:

Weirdly enough one of the reasons for wanting to go here is because the flight is from Heathrow. 🙂

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Looks like an intertesting holiday. I have never been to Portugal but have been hearing a lot of good things about it, especially Madeira!

Mark