Ralph M
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Having recently returned from my second Just You holiday (Albi & Carcassonne) have decided to join the Just you Community rather than just reading the messages as in the past.

Can recommend Albi & Carcassonne holiday which can be as active (climbing the 119 steps up Najac Castle tower) or as relaxing as you wish to make it ( watching the world go by at Carcassonne).

Our group had a wide range of ages and we mixed very quickly.

The only sang we had was on our last day when French ATC decided to cancel our flight BUT all credit to our courier who worked her socks off to get us all booked on the next flight making us only 7 hours late back to the UK.I can think of a lot worse places to spend a few extra hours in than Albi !!

*Editors note: Subject of this thread changed 21/07/2014 to reflect the content of the thread.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ralph

Welcome to you, glad you have decided to join in.

I have heard people talk about this tour when I have been away, glad you enjoyed it.

Cindy

JemmaJuly
(Member)
Interested to read your review. I am going on this holiday in mid-September and have heard very good reports about this region. Looking forward to the holiday - better get fit for the steps!!