andydurrant
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

New brochure arrived today, first up, it's so much better having everything in just the one brochure instead of split between Europe/World. Well done.

Secondly, I'm tempted by the above trip, can you tell me about availability and the maximum numbers for the 17th February and 9th March departures please?

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Andy,

Thanks for your feedback, that's good to hear! 🙂 I'll pass it to the team.

Sure, there are 2 people booked for Feb and no one for March at the moment. The max group size for both dates is 25. You may not have spotted, but max group sizes are now included in the brochure, under the main heading for the tour 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi Andy

This is great little tour, hope you get to see the Northern Lights as we did and the Huskie sledding was great fun too, any questions feel free to ask.

Dave

andydurrant
(Member) (Topic Starter)
You're right Vickie, I hadn't spotted it!

Something that's on my bucket list, can't make a decision just yet on which one I'll do, but likely to be one of the two dates. My late mum did a Fjords cruise with Saga and really enjoyed it, and spoke very highly of Norway. Would be another new country to tick off as well!

andydurrant
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie,

Right, not in a position to book yet, but if I am able to do this, it will be the February date, can you give me an update on availability please?

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Andy,

Exciting stuff! There are 6 people booked on this date so far, so 19 places available.

There's one man and 5 ladies at the mo, and their ages range from early 50s to early 80s.

Thanks,

Vickie

andydurrant
(Member) (Topic Starter)