jonah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie

I know this is a TS trip but are you able to confirm numbers etc and who the tour manager will be?

Many thanks

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Jonah,

I can't find a TS trip called Grand Polish Explorer. There's one called Granbd Baltic Explorer, but that doesn't have a date in June.

Can you let me know where you're looking so I can track it down?

Thanks,

Vickie

RogertheRed
(Member)
Hi Jonah,

I can't find a TS trip called Grand Polish Explorer. There's one called Granbd Baltic Explorer, but that doesn't have a date in June.

Can you let me know where you're looking so I can track it down?

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

I hope you find this trip as I am booked on it as well.

Regards,

Roger

Vickie
(Member)
Hi both,

I've found it! Sorry about that.

Ok so there are 37 people booked on, 16 men and 21 women. Their ages range from mid-fifties to early nineties.

Your Tour Manager hasn't been allocated yet.

Thanks,

Vickie

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Vickie

So glad you found it.

Not long now Roger.

magpie10
(Member)
Hi,

Yes, I’m glad you’ve found it too Vickie, although I’m concerned I’ve aged 10 years (I’m mid-forties) ?.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Caroline

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie

As this trip is no longer on the TS website would you advise what meals are included please?  Just trying to get an idea of how much to budget for.

Many thanks

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Jonah,

Sure there are 18 meals: 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Vickie

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie

Just wondering if online check in is available on this trip.  Also has the TM been appointed yet?

Many thanks

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Jonah,

Yep it's available and you are not in a group flight so you will be able to check in online/look at seats/print boarding passes 24 hours prior to departure.

Thanks,

Vickie

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Vickie
(Member)
Hi Jonah,

Yep, your TM is Carole McKenna.

Thanks,

Vickie

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Vickie
(Member)
magpie10
(Member)
Hi Vickie,

I received my final travel documents earlier this week and, out of curiosity, tried to check my flight details were showing up with BA through ‘Manage my Booking’, only to receive the following error message ‘we can’t display this booking, it looks like you are part of a large group booking which cannot be shown in Manage my Booking’.

I am therefore not at all confident I will be able to check-in for my flights prior to departure from home/hotel.

Please can you confirm whether or not we are able to check in before our flights.

Thanks

Caroline

RogertheRed
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Jonah,

Yep it's available and you are not in a group flight so you will be able to check in online/look at seats/print boarding passes 24 hours prior to departure.

Thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

I've just tried the "Manage my booking" on the B A site and it says I can't as it is part of a group booking. Could you clarify please?

Regards,

Roger

jonah
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Vickie

Just wondering if Carole is travelling with the group or meeting us in Warsaw?

Final docs received so all very real now and exciting :thumbup: .  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Best wishes

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Caroline,

Yes, because you're part of a group booking, you are unable to check-in online, so you can check-in at the airport. We allocate your seats around 4 days before you fly, so they will be sorted for you 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie