Sue16
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good Morning

I am still waiting my final documents for this tour next week.  I have to book  an overnight stay in London and train travel from Merseyside the night before; 5th September so I need all the details asap.

I have e-mailed and spoken to customer services who assured me at the beginning of last week that they would send this information to me, nothing in today's post nor anything via e-mail.

I have been on Just You holidays and Travelsphere since 2005 and have not had this problem before.

Hoping to hear from you very soon.

Sue

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Sue,

My sincerest apologies about your delay.

I emailed customer services yesterday asking them about your final documents and am awaiting their response.

If I were you I would check your junk mail - perhaps it has been sent there? Otherwise, I would keep phoning customer services.

If I do hear an update then I will make sure to let you know.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Sue,

I have recently been informed that a hardcopy of your final documents was sent in the post First Class yesterday and it should be with you in the next few days.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Sue16
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Sue,

I emailed customer services yesterday asking them about your final documents and am awaiting their response.

If I were you I would check your junk mail - perhaps it has been sent there? Otherwise, I would keep phoning customer services.

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Yes, of course I checked my junk mail.  I did phone customer services again and they said would e-mail me my final documents.  Upon printing these out I realised the flight times and terminal were incorrect; I had been forwarded my initial documents from November 2016!  Rang customer services again and eventually I was e-mailed the correct final documents - so panic over.   

Regards

Sue

Sue16
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Sue16' wrote:

'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Morning Sue,

Amy, could you please delete my booking reference on the community website, this was for your information only.  This message does not need to go on to the community website. 

Thank you

Sue 

Kindest Regards,

Amy

Yes, of course I checked my junk mail.  I did phone customer services again and they said would e-mail me my final documents.  Upon printing these out I realised the flight times and terminal were incorrect; I had been forwarded my initial documents from November 2016!  Rang customer services again and eventually I was e-mailed the correct final documents - so panic over.   

Regards

Sue

Moderator2
(Member)
Good Afternoon Sue,

I have removed your booking reference on the Community website as you requested.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Sue16
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator2' wrote:

Good Afternoon Sue,

I have removed your booking reference on the Community website as you requested.

Kind Regards,

Amy

Thank you