BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello JY bosses,

I'm hoping the new brochure will be out in about a month??  So can you please give us some tasters as to the new tours that might blow our minds away?  There are plenty of JY fans out there who are dying to know what's in store so we can book our 2018 holidays....

Best wishes,

Bob

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well Bob.... I can confirm I have just this WEEK been sent an email with some headline information of what's new for 2018 & beyond. Over the next couple of weeks I'll be talking to each of the individual holiday creators to find out more about each of the holidays available. I'll be honest - I've got my eye on a few of them already without even seeing a full itinerary!

Kindest regards,

Jules

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jules,

That sounds very exciting...can't wait!!!

All the best,

Bob

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Oooooooooo come on Julia we need hints asap, it's been awhile since I have travelled with JY, I feel the need for speed again...?

Cindy

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
In my excitement yesterday, I forgot to add - I hope this means that you will be sharing your conversations with the holiday creators on the forum?!!  It would be mean to keep this info to yourself Julia, when we are anxiously awaiting the news....!!!

Best wishes,

Bob

Jellifer
(Member)
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
I wouldn't dare keep the conversations to myself.... It's much more fun to post a few teasers on the community!

Watch this space.....

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Very glad to hear it Julia, but please don't make us wait too long...we are getting jittery...

All the best,

Bob

Kezzer46
(Member)
Julia, don't keep us in suspense.... all my plans for next year depend on what you are going to entice me with!! 🙂
sallyc
(Member)
So - teasers...........? Pretty please?
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm going to be honest Sally, I have been so busy with the next edition of Just You Inspirations, I haven't had a chance to talk to our holiday creators yet.... But, don't worry, those teasers will be coming soon!
Angie S
(Member)
Get talking Julia ... we're all waiting and relying on you!
Avocet64
(Member)
Hi Jules

Do you have a date yet for when the new brochures will be dropping on our door mats??

Waiting in anticipation

Avocet

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Avocet,

As I'm sure you are aware, we haven't sent out a complete brochure in September for the past few years. However, I can tell you that something will be on the doormat in the middle of September.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

I think it's a pity that there won't be a full brochure in September again this year - this means we'll have to be switching between (what I presume will be) a new tours pamphlet and the May brochure as well as checking online to see if there are additional dates/dropped dates etc.  My May brochure is already dog-eared at this stage!!

On the upside...mid September can't come soon enough!!  This will give me something to look forward to when I get back from Crete!

All the best,

Bob

Fran06
(Member)
Hi Julia

Can I just ask do you automatically send out brochures if you have had then in the past, or do I have to request one?

Kind regards

Fran

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Fran,

If you have received brochures in the past, as long as you haven't asked to be removed from our mailing list, you should receive these.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Fran06
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Fran,

If you have received brochures in the past, as long as you haven't asked to be removed from our mailing list, you should receive these.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Thanks for that, it maybe here when I get back from Paris then (mid September).

Regards

Fran

Angie 2
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Can I ask for a full brochure please. I gave mine to a friend of a friend thinking that I would get a new one in September but now I see that there is only going to be a small one.

Thanks in anticipation,

Angela