brummiegirl
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I am departing on my first solo adventure with just you, I am a bit unsure how I will get on, a bit worried about the amount of walking that maybe required on the trips. :s  I am on the above trip departing Birmingham 19th June 2017 .Please could you confirm the Tour Manager and the current male / female numbers & age range booked on this holiday and if there are any other people departing from Birmingham. Any other tips will be gratefully received.  :idea: :Thanks 
Moderator2
(Member)
Good Morning Brummiegirl,

I think you are going to be just fine- you are not going to be alone and I think its important to remember that.

In regards to the holiday itself, I can tell you that there are currently 19 travellers booked on the tour and the group is made up of 3 men and 16 women. The age ranges from early-50s to mid-70s.

There are 6 travellers departing from Birmingham.

The tour manager provisionally allocated to this tour is Jonathan Clarke.

Kind Regards,

Mildred.

SusanW
(Member)
As this trip has now sold out, would you please confirm the final female/male numbers and ages.

Many thanks.  :rolleyes:

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi SusanW

This trip is indeed fully booked with 25 travellers. The Group is made up of 5 men and 20 women with ages from mid-40s through to mid-70s.

I hope you have a wonderful time.

Kindest regards,

Julia