Julia
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all,

This coming weekend (4-7th February) is Destinations: The Holiday & Travel Show, in Olympia, London. This is the UK's biggest travel show and packed to the rafters with inspiration for your next adventure.

We’d like to offer you complimentary tickets to come along - simply register on the link below and quote DST95.

http://www.destinationsshow.com/london/form/registration 

Members of the Just You team will be on stand AP83 - why not come along and say hello? Our team will be on hand to answer any questions you have, discuss your exciting holiday plans or even help inspire you if you're not quite sure where to go next.

We hope to see you there!

Julia

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

I would have loved to come, but am unable to. Hope Just You get lots and lots of visitors.

Jaya

nige0556
(Member)
If you're going to this, bear in mind that tube station staff are striking from Saturday evening for 48 hours. The email I had from TFL says trains will be running but many stations may open late, close early or not open at all
jayli
  • (Member)
(Member)
'nige0556' wrote:

If you're going to this, bear in mind that tube station staff are striking from Saturday evening for 48 hours. The email I had from TFL says trains will be running but many stations may open late, close early or not open at all

From the TfL website:

"TUBE STRIKE

The planned strike by Tube station staff this weekend (Saturday 6 - Monday 8 February 2016) has been called off. Services will run as planned."

(https://tfl.gov.uk/campaign/tube-strike)

Jim

jayli
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Julia

I would have loved to come, but am unable to. Hope Just You get lots and lots of visitors.

Jaya

They did!

At least, that was the case today (Friday), when I visited them to ask about a TS holiday.

The lady I spoke to (I got the impression she may have been a TM who had been roped in to help deal with the influx of visitors?) seemed to be having to deal with three people simultaneously - and she knew all about the successful take-up of the new Borneo holiday . . .

It must be expensive to have a presence at an event like this (and JY/TS shared quite a large stand), but it looked to be well worthwhile.

Jim