Rosey
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I've just booked this holiday in Croatia and wonder how many are booked so far and what the size and make-up of the group is likely to be?

Regards, Rosey :blush:

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rosey,

There are currently 9 travellers booked on this date with the group currently made up of 1 man and 8 women with ages from early-50s through to mid-70s. We can take up to 35 so I'm sure things will change between now and then so feel free to ask for updates every once in a while!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Rosey
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia and that's very helpful. You suggested I ask for an update so that's what I'm doing now please! I'm beginning to get excited and have just bought myself a guide book.....

Kind regards,

Rosey

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Rosey,

Its great to hear that you are getting excited about this trip - Its one I would love to take having visited the Istrian Coast in 2013 and falling in love with Croatia!

So an update on the numbers - there are now 15 of you booked on this date and the group is made up of 1 man and 14 women. The ages range from mid-40s through to early-80s.

Again, don't forget to ask for another update or two before you travel!

Kindest regards,

Julia

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Rosey,

Its great to hear that you are getting excited about this trip - Its one I would love to take having visited the Istrian Coast in 2013 and falling in love with Croatia!

So an update on the numbers - there are now 15 of you booked on this date and the group is made up of 1 man and 14 women. The ages range from mid-40s through to early-80s.

Again, don't forget to ask for another update or two before you travel!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I fell in love with Croatia after there as well! Maybe Vlatka puts something in the water haha!

Thanks

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Rosey' wrote:

Thanks Julia and that's very helpful. You suggested I ask for an update so that's what I'm doing now please! I'm beginning to get excited and have just bought myself a guide book.....

Kind regards,

Rosey

Hi Rosey,

I cant wait to be able to do this holiday and have a provisional date of next may.

Dont forget to write a review upon your return!

Thanks

Mark