KarinR
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:)Hi I am travelling on the 26th September to Boston. Could you tell me how many others will be on this trip please. What clothing would you recommend and will there be any occasions to "dress up"? Looking forward to meeting everyone. Karin
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Karin,

There are 14 travellers confirmed to travel with one more provisionally booked.

In terms of clothing - I'd recommend comfortable clothes that you can layer. You may find that some days are milder than others and that the evenings will be cooler. Make sure you pack a waterproof jacket just in case (and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't need it). There aren't any formal evenings to "dress up" for but some travellers sometimes like to pack a skirt/smart casual trousers and a top or two, but its what you feel comfortable in.

Kindest regards,

Julia

ElsieT
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Karin.

I am also on this tour, my first with JY. Looking forward to it, staying overnight at a hotel so will see you at the airport.

Elsie

KarinR
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Elsie, I'm also staying overnight in a hotel near the airport, might even be the same one. If this trip is even as half as good as my first trip with JY to Australia earlier this year you are in for a treat.