Hils
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

I am patiently waiting every day for the new Festive holidays! Are there going to be any joint Christmas & New Year trips, as I would like to go away for the whole "festive" period? I notice you have put on Croatia for Christmas but it says for 8 days and it is only 5 nights?!!

Kind regards,

Hils

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hils,

Not long to go now - the brochures begin mailing on Monday and I have just been and raided the stocks to get my copies!

For the whole festive period, we have:

The Italian Dolomites,

Italy & Lake Bled

Costa Brava

America's Golden West

Inspirational China

In terms of Croatia for Christmas - I have the team updating this - it is an 8 day holiday.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hils
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Hils,

Not long to go now - the brochures begin mailing on Monday and I have just been and raided the stocks to get my copies!

For the whole festive period, we have:

The Italian Dolomites,

Italy & Lake Bled

Costa Brava

America's Golden West

Inspirational China

In terms of Croatia for Christmas - I have the team updating this - it is an 8 day holiday.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia - I will wait for the postman next week!

Regards,

Hils

Timaru
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Please could you tell me if there are any Christmas breaks to Germany in the pipeline.

Kind regards

Sharon

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sharon,

As I have a copy of the new brochure in front of me, I can tell you that there is 5 day "Festive Germany" trip which departs on the 23rd December.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julie L
(Member)
Hi Julia

Can you give me some ideas of new year breaks to think about before the brochure comes out, please, awaiting to book,

Julie L
(Member)
Hi I'm patiently awaiting to book new year break, can you give me some ideas to ponder before the brochure comes out.
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
New Year you say?

In the UK we are offering: Norwich, Cheltenham, Yorkshire, Wiltshire and the New Year Celebration at Hinckley.

Further afield we have Iceland, Norway, Paris, Lake Como, Croatia, Andalucia and Northern Cyprus.

And, if you are looking to be away for the whole festive period we have Italy & Lake Bled, Costa Brava and China.

Happy pondering!

Julia

Julie L
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

New Year you say?

In the UK we are offering: Norwich, Cheltenham, Yorkshire, Wiltshire and the New Year Celebration at Hinckley.

Further afield we have Iceland, Norway, Paris, Lake Como, Croatia, Andalucia and Northern Cyprus.

And, if you are looking to be away for the whole festive period we have Italy & Lake Bled, Costa Brava and China.

Happy pondering!

Julia

Hi Julia, your still not doing the Oxford new year break as myself and a few others have requested, it seems to be the same ones every year, Julie

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julie,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you - I wanted to speak to Will. The team did look into an Oxford trip for this year, however they were unable to secure an allocation of rooms over the New Year.

Kindest regards,

Julia