daphne150
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am concerned by the many poor reviews of the Constitution Inn in Boston. Several criticise its lack of cleanliness and some say it is more hostel than hotel. Please remind me where in the Just You brochure is a statement about hotel standards. I don't want to experience low quality hotels on an expensive holiday.
Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning,

Thankyou for getting in touch, we always welcome customers comments and act on them as much as possible, where we can. Would you be kind enough to tell me which tour you are looking at/are booked onto please?

Kindest,

Ben

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Daphne,

I have just been advised that this hotel has indeed been dropped from the hotels we use. As above if you could let me know the dates you may/are travelling on I'll be able to tell you which hotel it is you would be staying at,

Kindest,

Ben

daphne150
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Ben

I've just noticed my typo with 'Constitution' -apologies!

My holiday departs on 25th September so I believe I will be in Boston on 3rd Oct for 3 nights. I'll be interested to know the alternative hotel. Many thanks.

Daphne Gray

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good afternoon Daphne,

Will, one of our product managers has just come back to me to let me know that you will be staying in the Hyatt Regency in Cambridge. It's right on the river with great views of the Boston skyline and has recently been through a $15 million refurbishment.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben