sarahbw
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I've recently booked the above trip - are you able to tell me how many others have booked so far, and what the minimum number is for the holiday to definitely go ahead?

Many thanks

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sarah

We already have 24 people booked on this holiday - more than enough for this trip to go ahead.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

breadcrumb
(Member)
Hi Sarah,

My name is Sharon,Im 37.

I am considering doing this trip too around late September...the 22nd sounds perfect! I think you might see me on the tour,must start to put my deposit down in a week or two.

Sharon.x

sarahbw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sharon

Excellent news! I'm really looking forward to this holiday and will hopefully see you there

Oh and if it helps I know there are at least two or three people booked that are around the same age as you (I'm 31)

Sarah x

M W Kerr
(Member)
'sarahbw' wrote:

Hi Sharon

Excellent news! I'm really looking forward to this holiday and will hopefully see you there

Oh and if it helps I know there are at least two or three people booked that are around the same age as you (I'm 31)

Sarah x

Hi Sharon/Sarah

I too have booked this trip at the same time, I am much older than you but I am looking forward to it as it is a trip I have always wanted to do and I'm just going to go for it.

Margaret

sarahbw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Great news Margaret - look forward to meeting you
M W Kerr
(Member)
'sarahbw' wrote:

Great news Margaret - look forward to meeting you

Yes, lets keep in touch before we go;)

Joyful
  • (Member)