chordat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Ourselves and two friends have booked the above tour commencing on 8 June next year through Bath Travel of Sherborne. On our application form we have particularly requested that we stay at the Hotel Palladio in Bassano del Grappa - a choice of two, the other being Hotel Belvedere. Do we have any guarantee of this request being fulfilled?

Many thanks,

Rodney Parker

Elaine- your editor
(Member)
Hi Rodney,

I cannot guarantee 100% that you will stay in the Hotel Palladio. However, since you have specified that you and your friends would like to stay in that particular hotel, it is very likely that your group will be allocated to the Hotel Palladio.

There is no system that determines which customers are staying in which hotels, there are 2 hotels being used simply because we have many travellers to accommodate. So although I cannot guarantee that you will stay in the Hotel Palladio, it is very likely that you will.

That being said, both hotels in question are of the same high standard, and whichever hotel you stay in will add to the truly wonderful time in Italy that you and your friends will have the pleasure of experiencing.

If you have any other questions then please do not hesitate to email me.

Kind regards

Elaine, your editor