daveJB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked Christmas & NY in Georgia & Armenia, I was a bit apprehensive and mulled

it over for a couple of weeks but I am reassured by seeing the Undiscovered Georgia holiday 

for May,June and September are sold out, It would be good to see a review from anyone who

has been to Georgia to get a feel for the place.

There are five booked for the Christmas & New year in Georgia & Armenia so far, hopefully it

will be fully booked when the time comes.

Dave.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dave,

I did a tour to Georgia and Armenia last year with another company and loved it.  Beautiful scenery, amazing churches and monasteries, interesting culture and history.  I'm sure it will be cold at Christmas, but that you will love it!

All the best,

Bob

daveJB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Bob,

I'm sure I will have a great time once I get there, I've done lots of JY holidays,

mostly Europe, and want to be a bit more adventurous.

This may seem a trivial question but did you get your passport stamped? It would be nice to have a few stamps

to show I've travelled instead of a lot of empty pages.

Dave.

RogertheRed
(Member)
Hi Dave,

I'm doing the Georgia trip later this month. Will write a review on my return. (Not doing the Armenia add on though)

Regards,

Roger

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dave,

Yes my passport was stamped numerous times!  If you venture much beyond the EU, then you will have plenty of stamps to show for your travels - I'm worried mine will be full before it expires!!

You will love both Georgia and Armenia, I'm sure.  Lots of contrasting experiences, if the itinerary is up to scratch.  On my tour I opted to visit Azerbaijan as well and it was amazing!

All the best,

Bob

daveJB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Roger, Looking forward to reading your review, have a good holiday, I always do a bit of research into

places I am going to so that I have a little insight of what to expect and your review will be very helpful.

Bob, I've had various stamps and visas in previous passports but none in my present one so far.

Dave.