firedance21c
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone else booked on this holiday 11-27 September 2019?
Vickie
(Member)
Hi Firedance,

Yep! There are 5 people booked on so far, 1 man and 4 ladies.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Fizzy
  • (Member)
(Member)
'firedance21c' wrote:

Is anyone else booked on this holiday 11-27 September 2019?

Hi, I'm booked on this trip and really looking forward to it. I am booking my own flights and going a day early,

so see you there. :shy:

Repercival
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Firedance,

Yep! There are 5 people booked on so far, 1 man and 4 ladies.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi

Please can you advise whether any more people are booked on the September trip and age range?

Thanks

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Repercival,

There are 18 people booked on this tour, 8 men and 10 women. Their ages range from early 20s to mid 80s.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Geoffrey Slater
(Member)
I am booked in this holiday flying from Manchester.  I did the same holiday s few years ago when we travelled in the opposite direction travelling from Las Vegas to Rapid City.It was brilliant so am really looking forward to September.
Fizzy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

Just wondered how many people are booked on this trip now, and how many are flying British Airways from Heathrow. Has anyone booked their own flights?

Many thanks

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Fizzy,

There are 19 people booked on this trip, 9 men and 10 women. Their ages range from early 20s to mid 80s.

3 people are flying BA from Heathrow and no one has booked their own flights for this trip 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Myrmecoid
(Member)
Can you tell me how much walking there is on this trip, and also how often the coach will stop, are there very long rides without getting off? I am fit for walking on flat or rough ground but not for too long uphill.
Fizzy
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Fizzy,

There are 19 people booked on this trip, 9 men and 10 women. Their ages range from early 20s to mid 80s.

3 people are flying BA from Heathrow and no one has booked their own flights for this trip 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

Do you mean no one has booked their own flights apart from me. :huh: 🙂

Vickie
(Member)
Yes, sorry Fizzy - that's what I mean't! 🙂

Thanks,

Vickie

Repercival
(Member)
'Fizzy' wrote:

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Fizzy,

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

Do you mean no one has booked their own flights apart from me. :huh: :)

Hi. I have booked my own flights for this trip. I am flying out of Heathrow on 11 September

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Myrmecoid,

There are quite a few coach journeys on this tour, the coach will stop every 2 1/2hrs for a comfort break.

There is not too much walking, there are a couple of up-hill view walks, but you could could opt out of these if you prefer 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Fizzy
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Repercival' wrote:

'Fizzy' wrote:

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Fizzy,

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi Vickie,

Do you mean no one has booked their own flights apart from me. :huh: :)

Hi. I have booked my own flights for this trip. I am flying out of Heathrow on 11 September

I am also flying from Heathrow but decided to book a day early so I am flying on the 10th, thought it would give me more time to adjust to the time difference, as it seems quite a full on tour. So all being well see you at the Marriott Denver on the 11th really looking forward to it.

Fizzy
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Vickie,

Do you have an updated number of people on this trip please.

Also to anyone who is flying British Airways from Vegas just thought I would say as the flight doesn't leave until 9.30 pm I asked the hotel for a late check out, but they can't guarantee anything until you are there and ask them, and if they are busy they won't allow it.

So I contacted Just You and they have booked me the room for an extra night, it was about £75 so I thought it was worth it to have a nice relaxing day as I have been to Vegas before and really didn't want to be out of the room by 11 am.

Anyway just thought I would mention it. in case any one else was interested in doing the same thing.

Vickie
(Member)
Hi Fizzy,

Sure 🙂 There are 20 people booked on this trip, 9 men and 11 women. Their ages range from early 20s to mid 80s.

Many thanks,

Vickie

turnke
(Member)
'Myrmecoid' wrote:

Can you tell me how much walking there is on this trip, and also how often the coach will stop, are there very long rides without getting off? I am fit for walking on flat or rough ground but not for too long uphill.

When I went on this tour in 2011, I opted out of a couple of the walks and stayed with the coach while the others went on the walks. Sometimes the coach didn’t move, in Yellowstone the coach took me to the end point of the walk.