misse
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, Anyone travelling to Cambodia & Loas + Vietnam in November next year? This will be my first solo trip. I am really looking forward to it but so very, very nervous
SarahS
(Member)
This one is on my wish list. Please write a review when you get home. Happy travelling!
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I haven't done this particular tour although I have been to Cambodia and Vietnam with JY and absolutely loved it!  What's more, the tour manager I had in February told me that the tour you've chosen is his very favourite and he has been working with JY and Travelsphere for 23 years so he should know what he's talking about!

There's no need to be nervous, you have made a great choice for your first JY tour.  Once you arrive at the airport and meet some of your fellow travellers, all your nerves will disappear and you will, I'm sure, have a fantastic time.

All the best,

Bob

Corril
(Member)
'misse' wrote:

Hi, Anyone travelling to Cambodia & Loas + Vietnam in November next year? This will be my first solo trip. I am really looking forward to it but so very, very nervous

Hi, This is one I'm considering booking, it would be my second JY having done the Spirit of India tour in April 2016, 30 of us travelled, varied age group, mix of men and women, everyone got on really well and We all made some lovely friends. Looked after so well and everything superbly organised - do you know how many are booked - Linda

misse
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Corril' wrote:

'misse' wrote:

Hi, This is one I'm considering booking, it would be my second JY having done the Spirit of India tour in April 2016, 30 of us travelled, varied age group, mix of men and women, everyone got on really well and We all made some lovely friends. Looked after so well and everything superbly organised - do you know how many are booked - Linda

Hi Linda. I have no idea on how many people are going. I booked last September and I know I was only the second person to have booked this trip. I would love to go to india next year. Cambodia looks amazing. If you do book this trip I look forward to meeting you - Erica

Mo R
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Misse

I'm on this trip with the add on too

Although I've done long haul flights on my own to visit my son in Australia and Canada. I've never done long haul holidays I'm really looking forward to this as I would never get to see all these amazing places on my own. I'm looking forward to sharing the experience with other people too, and like wise a bit nervous.

So I guess I'll see you at the airport!

Mo 🙂