GillianP
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi - I've just booked this trip for 5 October - anyone else out there going - or anyone else done this trip recently who can offer any words of wisdom - do's and don'ts etc.  Advice on currency and amounts of each to take would be good.

Many thanks,

Gill

TonyW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gillian

I am Tony I am on Prague , Vienna and Budapest on 5 Oct . Just got back from Croatia tour Friday. Should be a great tour visiting 3 countries . Travelling down from Birmingham on the Wednesday morning . See you at Heathrow Terminal 3 Wednesday 5th Oct.

Tony W

SarahS
(Member)
I visited Budapest and Vienna earlier this year on river  cruise. Euros are widely accepted in Budapest even at public toilets. The only  places I found where  florints only were accepted was for entry tickets to churches. I haven't  been  to Prague for a while  perhaps someone else can give you up to date  advice.  You will be visiting three beautiful but very different cities.  Have a wonderful time.
magpie10
(Member)
Hi, if you do a search in Reviews for this tour you will find some useful reviews from travellers who have already done this holiday.

It is a lovely, but busy tour, which I thoroughly enjoyed. You'll have a lovely time ?.

Regards

Caroline