SylviaJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All

I have my tickets for the above show at Olympia in London. Anyone else going?

It will be a first time for me so hopefully get lots of ideas about how to celebrate the big 60 this year !

Thanks to JY.

Sylvia

katy1717
(Member)
Hi Sylvia, I've downloaded a ticket too. Currently planning to go on Thursday. It looks as if there is a very varied and extensive group of exhibitors. I've not been to this show before either.

Katy

turnke
(Member)
I went twice last year,Thursday and Saturday.There were talks I wanted to hear on Thursday,and I was meeting Jan,from the previous November's Chicago to New Orleans trip,on the Saturday.

Keith

SylviaJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Katy

I think I'm going on Friday. Looking forward to it!

Sylvia

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia

I would love to go, but at the moment not sure if I will be able to. I have not yet downloaded the tickets. Hope you get plenty of ideas to celebrate your big 60. I too am celebrating my big 60 this year!

Best wishes

Jaya

kpdl
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm celebrating my 60th this year too. 1956 was a busy year!!

I went to the Destinations show in Manchester last Saturday, it was very good, lots of stands and talks.

If the Sunday Times Travel Magazine has a stand it's worth signing up! You get 6 months magazines for £6 and a freebie... I got a lovey rucksack (worth about £20 when I checked it out on line). Also fill in all the competition/raffle cards ...... I have won £200 worth of Cragghopper gear.... I'm still hopeful I'll win a holiday as well! It was a great day for me!

I'm celebrating with a trip to Costa Rica with a friend who is also 60 this year we've been friends since we were 10!

Have fun

Karen

jayli
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SylviaJ' wrote:

Hi All

I have my tickets for the above show at Olympia in London. Anyone else going?

It will be a first time for me so hopefully get lots of ideas about how to celebrate the big 60 this year !

Thanks to JY.

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia

I went twice last year and thoroughly enjoyed it, so I'll definitely be there for at least two half-days, possibly Friday afternoon - or, more probably, Saturday and Sunday, as I think the Earl's Court - Olympia Underground link operates then (I had to get the shuttle bus on Friday last year, as I recall).

I received my tickets from various sources - but not from JY, so I must have missed the relevant announcement, or the e-mail (I thought I was on the mailing list, but perhaps not the right one)?

Jim

PS - many happy returns of whenever! You will certainly get plenty of ideas - far too many, probably . . .

jayli
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Sylvia

I would love to go, but at the moment not sure if I will be able to. I have not yet downloaded the tickets. Hope you get plenty of ideas to celebrate your big 60. I too am celebrating my big 60 this year!

Best wishes

Jaya

Hi Jaya

Many happy returns in advance to you too! Celebrating in Borneo?!

Do go if you can, it is really interesting (at least, it was last year).

Jim

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jim

Borneo is a little bit early but hey I can start celebrating early! A few days either side does not matter when it is a big birthday.

Jaya