wanny
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, ive just come back from my first jy trip! had a fantastic time and made many memorys. for anyone scared about booking their first trip. don't be your in safe hands! now I need another holiday to recover, looking forward to 30th sept even more.penny was a fantastic tour manager. didn't get chance to say bye to chad as was a big rush to leave the station. if anyone wants my contact details you know where to find me!

thanks penny & jy for making my birthday special!

Ann

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann,

I'm delighted you enjoyed your first JY trip, I hope you have many more great holidays in the future!

Best wishes,

Bob

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Ann

glad you had a great time on your 1st JY tour here's to many more, I am going on the Battlefields tour leaving on 8th May that I think will be my 11th tour they do become addictive.

Cindy

wanny
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Nixon that looks like a nice tour battlefields! hope you enjoy im sure you will. ANd thanks bob! my big holiday is at end of sept.. I mentioned a lot of this forum so maybe I recruited somepeople also
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann

So pleased you had a good experience and enjoyed your first Just You trip.

I am doing the Battlefields trip in September and am looking forward to my first Eurostar experience.

Jaya