Jean77
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello

I'm doing the above holiday on 14th October but there doesn't seem to be much on here about this holiday. If anyone has done this particular trip I'd appreciate any information or tips in relation to the resort (Calella), hotel, excursions etc.

Thanks

Jean

GeoffT
(Member)
Hi! Jean, I did this one in May. The hotel was fine and a couple of minutes from the beach. There are loads of shops and bars etc just across the road, and the trips were fine. If you are feeling adventuress the train runs along the front and the station a little was away. Enjoy I'm sure you will. Geoff
Jean77
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for replying Geoff. Did you do the optional excursions to Gerona, and Figueres & Rosas? I just wondered if you thought they were worth it, or better to explore using the train on these days?

Jean

GeoffT
(Member)
Gerona's worth a visit but I didn't do Figueres, some of the party went off on the train but I didn't my sense of direction is a bit iffy these days. Geoff
lsally67
(Member)
'Jean77' wrote:

Hello

I'm doing the above holiday on 14th October but there doesn't seem to be much on here about this holiday. If anyone has done this particular trip I'd appreciate any information or tips in relation to the resort (Calella), hotel, excursions etc.

Thanks

Jean

Hello Jean

Myself and 2 friends have booked to go this trip october 14th I understand that it is easy to get around by train, the hotel sounds nice also

Look forward to meeting you

Sally

Kathy Hobson
(Member)
Hi Jean

I am on this trip as well so look forward to meeting you

Kathy

Jean77
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Kathy and Sally. Looking forward to meeting you too.

Jean.

Pebbles
(Member)
Hi Jean, Sally & Kathy, I am also doing this trip on the 14th, see you there...

Michelle

Jean77
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Michelle, that's great. I'm flying down to Heathrow from Glasgow tonight so my holiday officially starts today!

See you tomorrow!

Jean