GillianP
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone else booked on this tour?
markf
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gillian,

I'm on this tour. Very much looking forward to it, the national parks are fabulous. Have you toured with JY before?

Mark

GillianP
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'markf' wrote:

Hi Gillian,

I'm on this tour. Very much looking forward to it, the national parks are fabulous. Have you toured with JY before?

Mark

Hi Mark - I'm really looking forward to it too - I was originally booked to go last October but it was cancelled at the last minute due to the US Government shutdown.

I have been on one other trip with JY - a few years ago I went to Crete for a week which was very enjoyable. How about you?

Gill

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I know a few people who have been on this tour and they all say its fabulous.

Enjoy!

Mark

markf
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gill,

This will be my second JY tour, I did a shorter National Parks trip a couple of years ago which was great. Make sure you take a good camera. Have you booked the helicopter flight?

This is going to be a very busy 17 days. Hope we get a comfortable coach.

Mark

GillianP
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'markf' wrote:

Hi Gill,

This will be my second JY tour, I did a shorter National Parks trip a couple of years ago which was great. Make sure you take a good camera. Have you booked the helicopter flight?

This is going to be a very busy 17 days. Hope we get a comfortable coach.

Mark

Hi Mark,

I did the helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon a few years ago and it was absolutely amazing.

It does sound like it will be a pretty packed agenda - lots to fit in. I am sure the coach will be comfortable :)

Gill

ewjames9
(Member)
Did this tour a few years ago yellowstone is amazing 3000 wonderfull miles James
markf
  • (Member)
(Member)
Yes, all the parks are amazing but Yellowstone is my favourite. So different from anywhere else, can't wait to see it again.

Mark

Wkdlizzy
(Member)
Hey I'm also going on this tour but in June it's my first JY holiday and I'm so so nevours about it! I've never done anything like this before. I'm 34 and I don't want to be the youngest one going as I'm not sure how old everyone going will be!

Anyway if you could tell me more about the holiday when you have been that would be cool and I've booked the chopper ride over the Grand Canyon amongst other things I'm looking forward to the holiday just very nevours!

Liz