Hils
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all,

Has anyone else booked for Mykonos & Santorini for May 20th? I'm staying at the Premier Inn at Heathrow both ends, so maybe meet up?

Cheers,

Hils

Suz2753
(Member)
Just joined , cant find the booking ? Suz
Suz2753
(Member)
'Hils' wrote:

Hi all,

Has anyone else booked for Mykonos & Santorini for May 20th? I'm staying at the Premier Inn at Heathrow both ends, so maybe meet up?

Cheers,

Hils

Hi just joined would love to go there ?

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Hils,

Would love to go to Santorini and Mykonos on May 20th, but I think my youngest daughter would kill me if I missed her wedding on May 24th :P

Jan.

Susanjane
(Member)
Hi

I have just booked Mykonos and Santorini for 20th May.

It is my first time with Just You and I am very nervous!!

Am staying at Comfort Hotel on 19th.

I need some reassurance:-/

Susanjane

Angie in Lancs
(Member)
Hi Hils, This on my short list but I haven't made my mind up yet. If I go I will also be staying in hotel at Heathrow so I will let you know if I decide I will go on it.
Rosidah
(Member)
Hi Susanjane, I have just booked the Mykonos & Santorini for the 20th May.

It is my first time with JY too and also nervous, yes I do understand how you are feeling lets hope we'd made the right decisions. I am not sure if I will be staying in the hotel on the 19th, if I do I will let you know then we can meet up for a drink.

Rosidah

Cheers!!

Judith D
(Member)
I am going on this holiday which will be my fifth with Just You and have also booked Croatia in September which will make it six. (Have also been on three holidays with other companies for destination/timing reasons).

You will be well looked after from the time you get to check-in at the airport until time to come home. I have always met great people which is why I go so don't be nervous. I will be staying the night before on a park and hotel basis as it's an early start but not at one of the hotels others have booked in so see you on the plane!