Newdave
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Any member of the Community going on this trip? Only 8 weeks to go, and I'd like to make contact before Heathrow.
Anele456
(Member)
Hello, I've just booked Istanbul, Troy & Ephesus trip on 5th May and departure from Manchester. Is anybody from the Community going from MAN airport too? I would like to make a contact before we go, I am from Stoke. Elen
Newdave
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Anele456' wrote:

Hello, I've just booked Istanbul, Troy & Ephesus trip on 5th May and departure from Manchester. Is anybody from the Community going from MAN airport too? I would like to make a contact before we go, I am from Stoke. Elen

See you there then Elen!

Nelson
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Newdave' wrote:

'Anele456' wrote:

See you there then Elen!

Hi

I am going on 5th May. I am flying from Heathrow , and staying in a hotel at Heathrow the night before we go.

Anyone else ?

Newdave
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Nelson' wrote:

'Newdave' wrote:

'Anele456' wrote:

See you there then Elen!

Hi

I am going on 5th May. I am flying from Heathrow , and staying in a hotel at Heathrow the night before we go.

Anyone else ?

I'm only about 20 miles from LHR. Hope to see you there. Dave