Treetops
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there!

I am new to Just You so booked this short break as a 'taster'. Always wanted to visit Bruges and Lille and both have been recommended by friends, so have taken the plunge. Thought it would be nice to make contact with anyone else booked on this trip. Look forward to hearing from you. Christine

Billy1976
(Member)
'Treetops' wrote:

Hi there!

I am new to Just You so booked this short break as a 'taster'. Always wanted to visit Bruges and Lille and both have been recommended by friends, so have taken the plunge. Thought it would be nice to make contact with anyone else booked on this trip. Look forward to hearing from you. Christine

Hello

I am also thinking of doing this trip. Im a single female traveller and i have researched this holiday and it looks amazing. Im thinking of doing June 2013, what date were you thinking?

Billy1976
(Member)
Hello Christine

I am looking to book this holiday too and i think its amazing, im a single traveller going for the 1st time. Which month are you looking to go? Im going to book for June 2013. Would be great to hear from others who have booked. Billy

Billy1976
(Member)
Hello

I am too looking to book this holiday for june this year and having done some reasearch i think it will be a great holiday. What month have you booked for?

Treetops
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Billy1976' wrote:

Hello Christine

I am looking to book this holiday too and i think its amazing, im a single traveller going for the 1st time. Which month are you looking to go? Im going to book for June 2013. Would be great to hear from others who have booked. Billy

Hi Billy

I am booked on the April weekend and really looking forward to this first trip with Just You. I will let you know how it goes. Christine

Treetops
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Billy1976' wrote:

Hello Christine

Hi Billy

I am booked on the April weekend and really looking forward to this first trip with Just You. I will let you know how it goes. Christine

Billy1976
(Member)
Thats fab, yes i look forward to hearing how it went.

Thank you Christine