patricebry
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Still hav'nt managed to contact anyone going on this trip - except Kay!

I'm flying to Heathrow from Manchester and gather there are at least 4 of us doing this. It would be nice if some of us could make contact before travel!

Cheers,

Pat

Lindsay04
(Member)
Hi Pat

I am going on this trip, though I live near Heathrow so will be going staight there 🙂. It's only just over 5 weeks away now, I am really looking forward to it.

Lindsay

Chumps
  • (Member)
(Member)
Lindsay & Pat

Hello both. I am going on this tour too and have been counting down the weeks, can't wait & it sounds so much fun!

I am travelling to Heathrow the night before we fly. Have either of you booked any of the excursions? Am going to the Rodeo but not the Ranch day (not keen on horses!) - thinking of doing a segway tour of San Antonio instead!

Look forward to meeting you at the airport.

Caroline

mlesleyk
(Member)
:-/
'Lindsay04' wrote:

Hi Pat

I am going on this trip, though I live near Heathrow so will be going staight there 🙂. It's only just over 5 weeks away now, I am really looking forward to it.

Lindsay

i am going but from heathrow too

mlesleyk
(Member)
'patricebry' wrote:

Hi,

Still hav'nt managed to contact anyone going on this trip - except Kay!

I'm flying to Heathrow from Manchester and gather there are at least 4 of us doing this. It would be nice if some of us could make contact before travel!

Cheers,

Pat

im going on the trip but straight from heathrow

mlesleyk
(Member)
'Chumps' wrote:

Lindsay & Pat

Hello both. I am going on this tour too and have been counting down the weeks, can't wait & it sounds so much fun!

I am travelling to Heathrow the night before we fly. Have either of you booked any of the excursions? Am going to the Rodeo but not the Ranch day (not keen on horses!) - thinking of doing a segway tour of San Antonio instead!

Caroline

hi im travelling from heathrow too, booked all the excursions, canta believe its only 2 weeks to go, I dont like horseriding but apparently you dont have to do it so i might just walk round!!

i have contacted the airline direct as wanted an aisle seat and they will let you book a seat in advance for a fee! incase anyone interested

patricebry
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mlesleyk' wrote:

'Chumps' wrote:

Lindsay & Pat

Caroline

hi im travelling from heathrow too, booked all the excursions, canta believe its only 2 weeks to go, I dont like horseriding but apparently you dont have to do it so i might just walk round!!

i have contacted the airline direct as wanted an aisle seat and they will let you book a seat in advance for a fee! incase anyone interested

Hi

I would like an aisle seat too - how did you contact the airline - on line?

Cheers, Pat

mlesleyk
(Member)
'patricebry' wrote:

'mlesleyk' wrote:

'Chumps' wrote:

Lindsay & Pat

Caroline

Hi

Cheers, Pat

I just rang them 0844 499 7300, its an extra 30 i think each way, they said they would book it for me but havent confirmed yet

Michelle

mlesleyk
(Member)
'patricebry' wrote:

'mlesleyk' wrote:

'Chumps' wrote:

Lindsay & Pat

Caroline

Hi

Cheers, Pat

Hi

I rang them direct, its about £35 each way to reserve a seat (but they havent confirmed it yet) - ring 0844 499 7300

Michelle,

patricebry
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I rang the number a few days ago but the line was so bad I couldn't hear anything - so I gave up. However I have heard since from a friend who knows alot about airlines (it's his hobby) that the there should be empty seats on the aircraft as Fort Worth isn't a popular destination (like New York and LA etc) so I think I'll take a chance. (He could be wrong of course!!)

Cheers,

Pat