Christine H
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, am booked on the National Parks & Canyons trip on 26th April, flying down from Manchester on 25th and staying at the Comfort Hotel overnight. It would be lovely to hear from anybody else on the same trip.
maddonner
(Member)
'Christine wrote:

Hello, am booked on the National Parks & Canyons trip on 26th April, flying down from Manchester on 25th and staying at the Comfort Hotel overnight. It would be lovely to hear from anybody else on the same trip.

:)Hi Christine

I am seriously thinking about doing this trip! I dont like intense heat so this seems like a good time to go weather wise?? have you gleaned any other info apart from whats on the site?

Look forward to hearing from you

helen

Christine H
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'maddonner' wrote:

'Christine wrote:

:)Hi Christine

I am seriously thinking about doing this trip! I dont like intense heat so this seems like a good time to go weather wise?? have you gleaned any other info apart from whats on the site?

Look forward to hearing from you

helen

Hi,Helen,

Covering a big area but after checking weather sites the temperatures seem to range from maximum of high 60s, 70s in warmest areas to 50s in cooler areas like Yellowstone. Minimum temps can be from 40s upwards. Only guidelines so I suppose the secret will be lots of layers! Hope this is of some help to you.

Regards, Chris

donwitt
(Member)
'Christine wrote:

Hello Im on thesame trip but driving down from St. helns on 25th also staying at the Comfort. See you there. Don Whittaker

Den-G
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Christine wrote:

Hi Christine,

I am going on the same trip and travelling down on the same day staying at the comfort hotel. Look forward to seeing you there, this is my first time with Justyou but I have been to the USA before

Dennis Glynn-from Bolton