chrismontoz
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello travellers - I was wondering if anyone could tell me about their experience of the Prague, Vienna & Budapest trip. Chris[/font]
dianejan
(Member)
Hi Chris I have booked to go there in June and would also like some feedback. I know we need three different currencies (that will be fun!!!) and the Vienna hotel looks lovely the other two I think are basic you can see them on line.Have you booked?

Regards

Di

HeleneG
(Member)
'dianejan' wrote:

Hi Chris I have booked to go there in June and would also like some feedback. I know we need three different currencies (that will be fun!!!) and the Vienna hotel looks lovely the other two I think are basic you can see them on line.Have you booked?

Regards

Di

Hello - I am also going to Prague/Vienna/Budapest 6th June departing from Manchester, this is my first holiday alone would like to hear from anyone else going from same airport.

HeleneG

HeleneG
(Member)
Hello - I am also booked for Prague/Vienna/Budapest on 6th June - this is my first trip alone - is anyone else departing from Manchester?

HeleneG

HeleneG
(Member)
Prague/Vienna/Budapest

Hello Chris & Di - I have booked this departing 6th June - will be my first holiday alone - departing Manchester.

HeleneG
(Member)
Hello Chris & Di - I have booked this trip for 6th June first holiday alone - also looking for any useful info.

HeleneG

HeleneG
(Member)
'chrismontoz' wrote:

Hello travellers - I was wondering if anyone could tell me about their experience of the Prague, Vienna & Budapest trip. Chris[/font]

dianejan
(Member)
'HeleneG' wrote:

Prague/Vienna/Budapest

Hello Chris & Di - I have booked this departing 6th June - will be my first holiday alone - departing Manchester.

Hi Helen

I am also travelling from Manchester I will look out for you. don't worry about going on your own you will soon make friends and we are going to some interesting places.See you soon.

Regards

Di x

chrismontoz
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'dianejan' wrote:

Regards

Di

Hello Di

I have booked for May. Yes, the three currencies sounds like it could be fun ... Looks as though I will be letting you have some feedback before you go, then. I am sure it will be a wonderful experience and am so looking forward to it.

Chris

Peter Jersey
(Member)
Hello Dianejan & Chris

Just a thought, but as you have to take multiple currencies have you considered taking a prepaid money card with you. If it was me I would take a card loaded with Euros for Vienna, because that is the most epensive place of the 3. You could draw money from an ATM without charge or pay for shopping without charges.

I admit you would lose a lot of the 'FUN'

Happy Holiday

Peter

dianejan
(Member)
'Peter wrote:

Hello Dianejan & Chris

Just a thought, but as you have to take multiple currencies have you considered taking a prepaid money card with you. If it was me I would take a card loaded with Euros for Vienna, because that is the most epensive place of the 3. You could draw money from an ATM without charge or pay for shopping without charges.

I admit you would lose a lot of the 'FUN'

Happy Holiday

Peter

Hi Peter

Thank you for the advice I have quite a few euros left over from America so that is Vienna sorted. I don't know about fun but it will be very interesting.I never know how much money to take I guess better to take more than be short.

Kind regards

Di

margaret128
(Member)
'chrismontoz' wrote:

Wasn't keen on Vienna when I visited which was quite some time ago.

Budapest is wonderful Trams or water bus, spa baths favourite attraction fisherman bastion and castle hill and resturant although in tourist central it is still good value for money central market square is worth a visit and gives a good opportunites to sample local produce especially cherry strudles and sausages margrit island and of course hero square just to much to chose you will probably want to go back for a Budapest only visit city by night is a must Élvezze percenként

chrismontoz
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hsello Elvezze - Thank you for your reply. You make it seem as though there is plenty to do and see. Someone at work told me that Budapest is wonderful but not much said about Prague or Vienna, although it was a few years ago and he was 'with the lads', apparently. I have expected responses from people who are booked to go in May, as I am but nothing yet. I hope it doesn't get cancelled through lack of interest. Don't know what I will do then!! Regards Chris
chrismontoz
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello again ... sorry, don't know why I called you Elvezze!!!! I see that you are Margaret.

Best regards

Chris

Wasn't keen on Vienna when I visited which was quite some time ago.

Budapest is wonderful Trams or water bus, spa baths favourite attraction fisherman bastion and castle hill and resturant although in tourist central it is still good value for money central market square is worth a visit and gives a good opportunites to sample local produce especially cherry strudles and sausages margrit island and of course hero square just to much to chose you will probably want to go back for a Budapest only visit city by night is a must Élvezze percenként