paul s
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I'm booked to go on this trip and just wondered if anyone else out there is? First time with Just You but have done several trips with another singles company. Would also be interested in any feedback from people who have done this one before.

Cheers

Paul

paul s
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just thought i'd give this thread a bump seeing as it seems to have disappeared without any replies. Anyone out there going or will it really be a *Just You* holiday for me??? Would love to hear from anyone who has been before.

Paul

JENNY M
(Member)
'paul wrote:

Hi

I'm booked to go on this trip and just wondered if anyone else out there is? First time with Just You but have done several trips with another singles company. Would also be interested in any feedback from people who have done this one before.

Cheers

Paul

I have just booked this trip for october this year so would be grateful for feed back on your return it is my first singles holiday after becoming a widow in 2007 have always gone with friends and family in the last few years. Have never been to any of these countries so i am looking on it as an adventure but i am quite nervous although i like meeting new people.

JENNY M
(Member)
Booked same trip for october so hope it will be interesting would like feedback on your return it will be my first singles holiday good luck from jenny m
paul s
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Well my tickets arrived yesterday and i've just ordered my 3 different currencies! Just 2 weeks and a day to go now, so if anyone else on here is going on the 11th i will see you at the airport.......hopefully!!
cashley
(Member)
Hi! I was in Prague earlier this year, not with JY but with a friend. Had a brilliant time, it's such a lovely city. I'm sure you'll have a great time!!
dianejan
(Member)
'paul wrote:

Well my tickets arrived yesterday and i've just ordered my 3 different currencies! Just 2 weeks and a day to go now, so if anyone else on here is going on the 11th i will see you at the airport.......hopefully!!

Have a lovely time Paul dying to hear how you get on especially with the three currency.Got all that to come in June.Regards Di

chrismontoz
(Member)
'paul wrote:

Hello Paul ... I have booked this holiday for 16 May. I hope you have a great time and please, please, give some feedback on your return. I will be very interested in your post.

Chris

paul s
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for the replies everyone, i will post some feedback on my return. I am now in possession of all 3 currencies needed, so when i add some sterling that will make 4!! Should i take another currency or 2 just for good measure??
paulajay
(Member)
Looking forward to juggling currencies in May, but is anyone else going from Manchester? Anyone staying in Manchester overnight on our return? Looking forward so much to my second Just You hol. Why did I waste so much energy being nervous last time? It was brilliant in Bruges!!

Paula

Gillmoll
(Member)
'paul wrote:

Hi

Cheers

Paul

Gillmoll
(Member)
'paul wrote:

Hi

Cheers

Paul

Hi,

I'm going on this holiday. Never been with Just You before. Hope it will be good. Just about to get some currencies.

Gill

chrismontoz
(Member)
'paulajay' wrote:

Looking forward to juggling currencies in May, but is anyone else going from Manchester? Anyone staying in Manchester overnight on our return? Looking forward so much to my second Just You hol. Why did I waste so much energy being nervous last time? It was brilliant in Bruges!!

Paula

Hello Paula

I am going on this trip in May but leaving from Newcastle. Will see you at Heathrow, though. Nice to know that you have used JY in the past and enjoyed the experience.

Chris

paul s
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Gill,

I'm sure we will all have a great time. Just over a week to go now!

Paul