joyce2
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:thumbup:

well have taken the plunge and booked holiday to national pks and canyons 11 sept 2012 anyone else booked or thinking of doing this holiday, i know its early.

look forward to hearing from you.

joyce2

KMcP
  • (Member)
(Member)
Joyce, I did this trip September last year, it was amazing, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
joyce2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'KMcP' wrote:

Joyce, I did this trip September last year, it was amazing, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Hi KMCP Thank you so much for your reply helps to know that you enjoyed the holiday so much.

regards joyce.

Faith
  • (Member)
(Member)
'joyce2' wrote:

well have taken the plunge and booked holiday to national pks and canyons 11 sept 2012 anyone else booked or thinking of doing this holiday, i know its early.

joyce2

Faith
  • (Member)
(Member)
'joyce2' wrote:

joyce2

Hi. I am seriously thinking about this holiday for 11th Sept. Just trying to convince myself that I could cope with the flight as I dont really like flying and two and a half hours is my maximum comfort zone. Surely such spectacular scenery must be worth it though.

patricebry
(Member)
Hi'

I went to the Parks and Canyons In September 2010 - and in March 2008 -yes - I enjoyed it so much I went twice! And I enjoyed it even more the second time. Obviously the scenery, the jeep ride in Sedona, he evening meals and entertainment at Phoenix and Kanab, and some of us went horseriding at Bryce Canon, and the helicopter over the Grand Canyon! GO!!!!

Regards, Pat

joyce2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Faith' wrote:

'joyce2' wrote:

joyce2

Hi. I am seriously thinking about this holiday for 11th Sept. Just trying to convince myself that I could cope with the flight as I dont really like flying and two and a half hours is my maximum comfort zone. Surely such spectacular scenery must be worth it though.

joyce2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Faith

Hope you decide to take the plunge, and book for 11 sept, it would be nice to know someone else has booked this holiday.

Keep in touch.

Joyce2

joyce2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Faith' wrote:

'joyce2' wrote:

joyce2

joyce2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi faith

Hope you decide to go, if you do keep in touch.

Joyce2

joyce2
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Faith

Hope you decide to take the plunge, and book for 11 sept, if you do

keep in touch.

regards.

Joyce2

PeterL
  • (Member)
(Member)
Yes I am on it too.

I have been on a Southampton w'end but this is my first overseas trip with JU. I have been to the States quite a lot and am really looking forward to this

DonegalLiz
(Member)
'joyce2' wrote:

joyce2

Hi Joyce,

I'm glad to find another "newbie" who has booked this trip. I'm very excited about it and think it will be a great adventure, all reports from folk who've already done it say so. I posted on 11th (I think) July and you might find some of the answers to my query helpful

Where are you traveling from? As you can guess from my User name I'm from ireland so will need to arrive in Heathrow the night before and have booked a hotel.

I look forward to meeting you and everyone else who is taking the trip.

Best wishes,

Liz

joss21
  • (Member)
(Member)
'joyce2' wrote:

joyce2

Hi Joyce, I have also booked for this holiday and I am feeling quite nervous as it is the first time I have been an o long haul trip on my own .!!!! Glad to hear others feel the same.