lsmxg15
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Cindy. 9th September is fully booked so I've booked the 23rd. Thought Tuscany one was fab.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Is this you Michael ????? if so what does the Ismxg15 stand for !!!!!!!!!!

I had a great time to....awful journey home on motorway with traffic and THAT RAIN!!!!!

Love Cindy

PS hope you got down the PUB?

Hoveman
(Member)
Hello,

I'm new here and not been on a holiday like this before....just wondering if anyones going on the November holiday and if anyone's been on it before what you thought of it?

Regards

Ian

lsmxg15
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

I had a great time to....awful journey home on motorway with traffic and THAT RAIN!!!!!

Love Cindy

lsmxg15
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Love Cindy

Yes it's me. I had that username for final 12 years at work (2 of my initials are in it) and still use it for everything. Rain wasn't much around Croydon and I was home from Gat Airp in 15 mins once on the train ! And yes I did get down the PUB - by 7.30 !

Michael.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I hope you have a great holiday Michael and meet some nice people, I am sure they won't be as much fun as I was!!!!!!!!. You were a great MAN to HAVE on a tour and what a laugh we all had....Let me know if and when you book anything else up and I shall have a look in my busy diary?? and see if I can fit you in..Happy Holiday's

Love Cindy