SUMMER
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Hi anyone going to Barcelona 3 May would love to hear from you. This my first holiday with Just You.

steve53
(Member)
'SUMMER' wrote:

Hi anyone going to Barcelona 3 May would love to hear from you. This my first holiday with Just You.

Hi Summer.I have just joined and thinking of going to barcelona in may.Have you been on jy holidays before.What is normal age groups on holidays.I am 57 and dont want to feel to old .,smudge53

SUMMER
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'steve53' wrote:

'SUMMER' wrote:

Hi Summer.I have just joined and thinking of going to barcelona in may.Have you been on jy holidays before.What is normal age groups on holidays.I am 57 and dont want to feel to old .,smudge53

SUMMER
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

This is my first holiday with JY. I am 57 and I don't feel old come alone and

have a good time.

Summer

postie32
(Member)
'SUMMER' wrote:

'steve53' wrote:

'SUMMER' wrote:

This is my first trip with just you I am giong to barcelona on may the third who else is doing this trip

postie32
(Member)
My name is Peter I am travelling to barcelona on 3rd of may from newcastle just wondering does your luggage get checked through to spain
postie32
(Member)
is anybody travelling on 3rd of may to barcelona
postie32
(Member)
this is my first holiday jy.Iam 43 what is the normal age range
BlueistheColour
(Member)
Hi to everyone, This is my 5th JY & there is a big age range! Hopefully luggage with BA should go all the way through. My name is Ian & I'm 47 travelling from London. Look forward to meeting you!