JustAndy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all

There are some photos of the trips, on Page 12 of the photo albums, It would be nice to hear from anyone who was on these tours.

Regards Andy

julie61
(Member)
Hi Andy

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your photos and comments on Ahr Valley Walk, wasnt sure if to book or not as this will be my first holiday of this kind but after looking at your pics I feel more confident and it is now booked! thanks

Julie

JustAndy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julie,

Good Girl, You will have a fab time, I have no doubt, The walking in itself is not overly difficult, And you do not need to be a hardened hill walker to do this. The scenery is stunning in a fantastic part of the world, I have done this trip a few times.

All the very best and have a great time.

Andy

The Traveller7
(Member)
Hi Julie and Andy

I have been looking through the brochures, And as I have not travelled on My own for a very long time. Walking in The Ahr Valley seems a nice little trip, to start with and see how I get on.Before venturing further afield. I see you have been on this trip before Andy. Do either of you or anyone have any advice for this trip.

Regards Traveller

JustAndy103
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Traveller.

I can recommend the Ahr Valley, Although it is a walking holiday and a 5 day trip, It is a great little place to start your travelling, The walking is not to energetic, However the Red wine trail is still a challenge, but a leisurely one. You are based in a great little town. Go for it pal, And say hi to Otto when you go.

Regards Andy

LovelyLesley1
(Member)
Hi Julie,

I have seen your comments in response to Andy's photos and information. I did this trip last year and he is right - it is great and I know you will have a good time. I had never done a walking holiday before but I really enjoyed it - and the weather was good too. Let me know how you get on.

Be happy, best wishes,

Lesley

kid
  • (Member)
(Member)
FIRST TIME TRAVELLING SINGLE ANYONE GOING ON AHR VALLEY WALKING HOLIDAY IN APRIL 2010