cw
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've finally booked my first Just You holiday to China and I'm nervous but very excited. Its taken about 6 months for me to pluck up the nerve to do it but I'm so glad I have. I've not travelled outside of Europe before so this will definitely be an experierence. My first challenge will be to fly on my own from Manchester to Heathrow but I'm sure its not too scarey?I would love to hear from anyone else who is going on this holiday or has been already.CatherineClick here 
barbaraanne
(Member)
Hi Catherine

My name is Barbara and I am going on this trip with the Beijing/Xian add on. This is the first time I have spotted someone going on this date.

I have been on a JustYou holiday before - in Nov 05 to Sri Lanka which was brilliant. Like you I am really looking forward to the China trip as it is somewhere I have wanted to go for some while.

I have travelled alone many times before both business and pleasure so the flying doesn't worry me at all - I'm sure you will be fine!

I look forward to meeting you in a few weeks time!

cw
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Barbara

Lovely to hear from you. I was beginning to think I was going on my own!!

See you in October

Catherine

barbaraanne
(Member)
Hi Catherine

I'm sure there will be many more than just you and me! I'm now getting excited about receiving more information as this is due in the next few days.

See you in October!

Barbara