ozman
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everyone,

I'm in a tiz about what to do with myself over xmas & New Year. I was wondering what everyone is planning, so it would be great to hear what trips (if any)people are planning for the festive season, whether they are going for a break in the UK or abroad for the Christmas and New Year times. So please post what you are doing, it would be great to hear from you all, and may help me to make my mind up on where to go! Thx.

irish4
  • (Member)
(Member)
ho ozman

im in the same boat...so to speak....wot to do at xmas/n.year

irish4

chris90
(Member)
Hi - After a really boring Xmas/New Year last year I was determined to have a holiday abroad for this year's seasonal period. I have booked up to go on the Costa Brava trip for 13 days wef 22nd December 2008 which includes various trips including a day trip to Barcelona. Have a look at the details in the brochure. Chris
JustAndy103
(Member)
Hi Ozman

You would be very surprised as I was last year. If you were going on a coach trip via Dover, The amount of coaches lined up, waiting to take folk over in to Europe going away for the festive period. Last year I went to Austria, And, I am doing "The Austrian Christmas Delights" trip again this Christmas.

It was great to go to a Country, that still believes in their traditional customs. Walking round Salzburg on Christmas eve when the temperature was - 8. Seeing people ice skating in an outdoor rink, and walking round the Christmas markets. Is an experience to see on its own.

I am sure where ever you pick. You will have a fun time.

Good Luck Andy