lizabc
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am flying from Manchester on this holiday. I believe there are four of us. If any of you are reading this, I look forward to meeting you at the airport and will look out for your luggage tags.Not long to go now.

Liz

Pandora
(Member)
Hi Liz

I'm going on the holiday to Brazil and Argentina on 13th Oct and very much looking forward to it. I will be flying from Heathrow so will probably see you at the airport in Paris - I assume.

Jennie

lizabc
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jennie

Look forward to seeing you at Paris airport. Went to order currency at bank today. Told that Argentinian notes are not available in the UK so ordered US dollars. Hope we'll have time to get to a bank to change them as itinerary is very busy!

Liz

Pandora
(Member)
Hi Liz

Not long to go now before we go. I'm fairly sure they will make time for us to change currency to the local money as most of us will have US dollars.

Jennie

lizabc
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jennie

Just checked with JY. There are 30 of us travelling and we should all be flying together from Paris. The flight is 13hrs 25 mins to Buenos Aires. Only a week to go.

Liz

Pandora
(Member)
Hi Liz

There's quite a few of us then - though only two of us contacting each other on the website! Have you done your packing yet. I've started, but I always finish up taking it all out and starting again.

Jennie

lizabc
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jennie

Like you, I'll have to repack if I start too soon. Everything's ready though.

If anyone else is going on this holiday, please feel free to join in and leave a message.

Liz