mikem
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am new to the idea of travelling alone, my wife having died just over a year ago.

I should be interested to know if others are going on this trip who are of similar age - early 70's.

Nat
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi - was just checking through the messages on here and saw yours for the hols next month. I can't wait to go - I'm really looking forward to it. I can't think we'll be the only ones going, but I'm suprised no-one else has written on here.

Anyway, I'm Natalie, I'm 24 and this is my first time on these type of holidays. I really enjoy looking round different places and seeing different cultures so Im excited about the hols. I cant beleive its only 4 weeks!!

mikem
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Natalie, Delighted to know you, and so glad that I am not the only one on this trip!!! We are obviously not in the same age range, but I am pleased that there is at least one person that I shall be able to put a name to straight away. I have a granddaughter a little younger than you so I am sure we shall find something in common.

My interest is also in culture, buildings etc, so, at least the two of us can share interests.

I look forward to meeting you 3 weeks tomorrow.

Mike

mikem
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi again, Natalie,

Only about 48 hours to the start of the holiday so you may not pick this up now. I thought you might be interested to know that there are about 30 booked for the trip.

See you at Heathrow.