Allexie
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Anyone else doing this holiday? Must be someone cos it's supposed to be fully booked! Please come and say hello. First timer with Just You. Will be taking the connecting flight from Yorkshire to Heathrow. Feeling excited and apprehensive at the same time but have started counting the sleeps.....

X

Allexie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Brontejane
(Member)
hi, i shall be going to new zealand with just you on 20/03/09. i shall be also calling in at fiji. as you are going before me PLEASE keep me posted to how you get on. i did Australa this year and loved it Have a super time. i am a seasoned traveller and will pass on any tips, the best one is travel light. yours Brontejane
Allexie
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Brontejane

Lovely to hear from you. Just over 4 weeks to go now for me! Am feeling just a little apprehensive.... Must start to think about packing but am finding it difficult to get my head around what to take, (specially footwear), bearing in mind the different temperatures/climates involved on this trip. I am not good at living out of a suitcase or 'travelling light' unfortunately!!!! I guess layers might be the answer....ho hum! Do keep in touch and any travel tips much appreciated.

Best wishes

Allexie x

PS. You don't live in Haworth by any chance do you ;)

Brontejane
(Member)
Hi Alexi, I live in Perth, Scotland. Regarding footwear, please go for comfy footwear. I find I tend to stick to the same pair for comfort's sake. You must be really excited now. After Xmas I will start to get my brain in gear for the big trip. This trip is my retirement present to myself and I am really looking forward to it. Take care and season's greetings, brontejane