sammy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is anyone else going on this trip?
JULIE M
(Member)
HI SAMMY, MY NAME IS JULIE MARUA AND I AM GOING ON THIS HOLIDAY ASWELL. SEE YOU THEN
Rascall
(Member)
Hi Julie and Sammy, I am Wendy and I am going on this holiday in May. I have just booked it with the 3 day add on over to the Island.

I am coming from Jersey so I will have to come over the night before and fly to Gatwick then have to bus it up to Heathrow. What a muck about but we dont fly to Heathrow from here anymore.Are you 2 staying over night or going to airport in the morning? Have you been on a Just You holiday before?

Wendy H

JULIE M
(Member)
Hi Wendy, I am catching a coach up the day before and staying in hotel the night before. As I come from Devon. This is my first time that i have been on holiday with just you. I am looking forward to it very much although a bit nervious about going on my own. Have you been on any of these holidays before. See you in May.
sammy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All

I look forward to meeting you. I'm coming from Norwich on the day before. I've been on one JY holiday - Petra to the Pyramids last September. It was great, so I was happy to book this one with them too.

Rascall
(Member)
Hi Julie, what hotel are you staying in? I just wanted somewhere cheap as I have the Jersey flight to pay for too so Iv booked the Travel Lodge Heathrow Central for the 18th.

This is my 2nd holiday with JY. I went on the West Coast of USA and Hawaii add on last time. It was great, had such a laugh with a good group of people and one in particular I got on really well with even though she was more than 10 years older than me, so age makes no difference. You will have a great time. There is nothing to plan or think about as its all done for us. Just to get down to the coach on time. :o) Do you know anyone else going on this trip?

Wendy

JULIE M
(Member)
Hi Wendy. I am staying at the Comfort Hotel which is about 3 1/2 miles from terminal 4 where we are flying from. Cant wait for the holiday now. If I get on with it this time, I am going to do Thailand next year. See you then.
JULIE M
(Member)
Hi Sammy. What hotel are you staying in the night before? I am glad you enjoyed you other holiday. hope to hear from you soon.
sammy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julie

I haven't decided where I'll be staying yet (for the night before) I stayed at the Comfort Inn last time - JY - arranged it, but they don't seem to be doing that anymore. There were two other people on the same trip there too so that was nice.

JULIE M
(Member)
Hi Sammy.

That is where I am staying. JY gave me a phone number for holiday extras and they booked me into the Comfort Hotel. What is it like? see you soon

JULIE M
(Member)
Hi All. Was hoping that a few more people going on this trip would have signed in. Is anyone else apart from Wendy, Sammy and myself going. Would like to hear from a few more of my fellow companions.

Julie

Rascall
(Member)
Hi Julie,

How far away is the Comfort Inn to where I am staying (Travelodge)do you know? Are you doing the 3 day add on?

Wendy

sammy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've booked into the Comfort Inn/Hotel for the night before too. It was fine last year, clean, comfortable, food ok, hoppa bus to and from Heathrow and not expensive. I decided to go with the familiar.
JULIE M
(Member)
Hi Wendy.

I am not sure what the distance is. as i have never stayed in a hotel before. So not only am a newbie for a singles holiday i am for the hotels in London. Sorry i can not help. Perhaps if you got the number from JY for Holiday Extras they might be able to help.

See you soon

Julie

JULIE M
(Member)
Hi Sammy.

Nice to hear someone is staying in the same hotel as me. Would you like to meet up for your evening meal with me. Would be nice to talk to someone before we go.

See you soon

Julie

sammy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
That would be nice. Last time, the staff seemed to know who was with JY so they'll probably put one in touch with the other when we go to the dining area.
JULIE M
(Member)
Hi Sammy. It will be nice to meet you. At least we can now say that next month we are going on holiday. Cant wait for the holiday now, I am so excited but still nervous about going on my own. See you soon.

Julie

JULIE M
(Member)
Hi Sammy , Wendy and anyone else going on this trip. I found out on Tuesday that 11 People are now going on this trip. I am sure the three of us would like to hear from the other eight people on this trip. see you all in just under five weeks time.

Julie

Marilyn1
(Member)
Hi everyone,

looking forward to meeting you all in the Airport Lounge. I'm travelling from Newcastle. Just got my tickets so getting excited.

Anyone else doing the Langkawi add on?

Best wishes,

Marilyn

sammy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Marilyn

I'm going on the Langkawi add-on, looking forward to relaxing after the main trip. See you at Heathrow.

Sharon