HilaryS
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
This is the first time that I have ever booked a holiday on my own, so am a little aprehensive! It would be good to chat with anyone else who is going on this holiday from Heathrow on the 8th Sept.
lisaplugo
(Member)
hi hillary

I am a newby to this aswell and I am travlling on this date from manchester, there are a few going from manchester and as I gather there is a couple flying from heathrow too, check the message board further back and you will see, we will be meeting up in america when we get there so you wont be on your own, looking forward to meeting you

lisa

HilaryS
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lisa

Thanks for getting back to me. Look forward to meeting you in the US. Any idea of who is going from Heathrow?

Hilary

patsyb
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hilary,

I'm also going on this holiday, flying from Manchester. I enquired about a month ago how many are going on this, - there were 33 in all - 10 flying from Manchester and the rest from Heathrow so you will have plenty of travelling companions. The rep will probably be flying from Heathrow too, so you'll all meet in the lounge. Don't be nervous - everyone has to do it the first time - it'll be my sixth and they've all been brilliant!

See you in Arizona!!

Regards, Pat

Philip
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hilary

I am going on this holiday too, this is my first trip with Justyou. I am looking forward to the trip very much as this is my first visit to the USA. My daughter was in Las Vagas and the Grand Canyon area last year and she had a great time. Looking forward to meeting all of our fellow travellers at Heathrow in September and haveing an enjoyable holiday.

Regards

Philip

sarah4984
(Member)
Hi

I am 26 yrs old and i am thinking that i would like to do this trip. I have travelled round the world on my own but it would be nice to do a holiday with other people. A little bit worried about the ages that will be travelling don't want to feel too young!!!! I love the USA and think that this would be an amazing opportunity.

Sarah

Sammyjo
(Member)
Hi Sara

I am booked onto this trip but going out on the 6th from heathrow. I have just been on a trip with JY to Kenya and the group ranged from early thirties to i would say in their seventies. But it didnt matter on the ages they were all good fun and the age difference didnt even come into. So just go and enjoy yourself.

Sam

KenC
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Heathrow Travellers,

This will be my first trip with Just You. I've travelled on one other singles holiday to New Zealand and enjoyed it very much.

I'm looking forward to this trip as it covers an area of the USA that i've already visited on fly/drive holidays. It's something like 30 years ago so I can't wait to see the changes that have been made in Las Vegas.

Ok Sarah, so you don't want to feel too young, well I don't want to feel too old!!! I think we'll all have a great time together no matter what the age differences are.

Ken

HilaryS
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, are any other travellers travelling up the night before (7th) and staying near the airport (Heathrow). It would be good to meet up before hand if anyone is? If not see you on the 8th. Am looking forward to it.
KenC
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Hilary,

I have a hotel booked by Heathrow and will be driving there during the afternoon of the 7th. If you would like to meet up in the evening I can let you know which hotel it is.

Ken