jacq27
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sam,

Still up for meeting at the airport! My flight lands at 1640 so all being well should be through arrivals fairly quickly. The Hoppa bus stop for the hotel is outside arrivals at Terminal (Stop No 4) and there's a bus leaves there for the hotel at 1723. How about we meet there? should give us both plenty of time to find it!

Happy Holidays!!

Jacqueline

Sammyjo
(Member)
Hi Jacqueline

Yes still up for meeting at airport though not sure i will be able to get to your terminal from central bus station in time. I get in at 17.05. What terminal are you flying into?

Sam

Sammyjo
(Member)
Hi Jacqueline

Not sure how quick you will get this, but perhaps it would be better to change mobiles, thats if you have one.

Please can you forward my mobile onto Jacqueline ***** thanks Sam

Getting exciting now only a few more days to go

jacq27
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sam, should have said previously - I arrive at terminal one. I think the national express bus stop is not too far away if I remember correctly from previous travels. i won't be able to get online after today so I'll wait at the bus stop 4 at terminal 1 until the 1723 bus to hotel. Otherwise I'll meet you in the bar of the hotel at 7pm, Look forward to meeting you.

Jacqueline

Sammyjo
(Member)
dont know what has happened with the messages
Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sammy Jo and Jacqueline

Please accept my apologies. We've had some technical problems here and I've only just been able to see this message, and I see you will already have left for the airport now.

I hope you managed to meet up and that you both have lovely holidays.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor