ange47
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Would like to here from anybody who is taking this tour at this time.
wendyjoanjohnson
(Member)
Hi Ange

I am going on this trip and wonder what clothes to pack. I will look forward to meeting up. I am flying from Heathrow, where are you flying from?

Regards Wendy

ange47
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Wendy,

I am flying from Heathrow on the 14.25 flight,travelling from Devon the day before.Taking mostly summer clothes,but also

a fleece,lightwieght waterproof and trainers.Looking forward to the trip,not long now!

wendyjoanjohnson
(Member)
Hi Ange

Good to hear from you, I am travelling from Poole, Dorset and will also fly from Heathrow at 14.25 so will look out for you.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Wendy

dee 49
  • (Member)
(Member)
Really looking forward to this trip it should be very interesting ! Not been with 'Just You'before..would like to hear from any else going on the same tour.

Dee

ange47
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Dee,

Lovely to hear from you,Are you flying from Heathrow? Lets hope the weather is better than it has been in Devon for the last few weeks!

pauline13
(Member)
Hi everyone going on this holiday. Its my first 'singles' holiday, and am really looking forward to sharing this wonderful holiday with a like-minded and friendly group. Am really quite excited. The tip on clothes is very useful; I was wondering how to cope with a cold Yellowstone!
ange47
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Pauline,

Good to hear from you,are you on the 14.25 flight from Heathrow? Raining here in Devon again today,hopefully there will be sun in America!

pauline13
(Member)
Hi Ange, Yes I am on the 1425 subject to strikes! Cold wind here but sunshine is good. How many JY trips have you been on?

Pauline

Sharon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Everyone

I'm to going on this trip but not till October.

Would be great to hear from any of you on your return and any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great time

Sharon

Ang
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pauline,

Well its looks as if we are going to the USA, I did begin to wonder if we would at one stage! Yes this my first trip with JU.Looking forward to meeting you on Thursday.

martini2429
(Member)
Hi Sharon,

I did this trip 2 years ago in Oct 2008, all I will say is you will have a great time, but be prepared for any weather, we had sunshine, rain, hail and snow all in one day when we were up around Yellowstone Park.

Have a great time.

Martin

Sharon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Martin

Thank you for the tip about the weather,its always best to have some idea what to take.I don't like being cold but as long as i have the right clothes then that should help. Hope you enjoy the rest of your travelling

Sharon