Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Jaya' wrote:

Unfortunately I had to miss the Destinations Show due to the weather.  I was looking forward to visiting this year as I have not had a chance to go before.  I sincerely hope I can make it next year.

Regards

Jaya

Yes, i’d Like to go again next year. Maybe meet for a coffee?

Unfortunately I had to miss the Destinations Show due to the weather. I was looking forward to visiting this year as I have not had a chance to go before. I sincerely hope I can make it next year.

Regards

Jaya

Hi, yes I enjoyed the Destinations Show too.  I was there on the Thursday, and it was good to chat to JY and TS reps.  Thanks for the free opens.
Hi Ian,

It was lovely to meet you too! 🙂 I'm glad you had a good day and all questions were answered - I've passed your comments to the team who were there too.

Typical about the tree, but glad you made it back eventually!

Many thanks,

Vickie

Just a quick heads up to say thank you to the hard working, and helpful, people from JY - and TS - at the Destinations Travel Show in London yesterday (Friday). All questions about future travel plans dealt with.

Especially nice to meet, and put a face to, Vickie as face of the forum. (Vickie - made it home ok eventually - leaf, with the rest of the tree attached - on the line just outside Basingstoke!!)