Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Suitsya' wrote:

I haven’t booked yet Keith but it’s definitely on my short list. Did you travel with Just You when you went before? 

S

No I didn’t visit them all at the same time,about 20 years ago I worked in Frankfurt for a few months,and visited some places from there. I have been to Austria,Eastern Switzerland and Southern Germany a few times.

Keith

I haven’t booked yet Keith but it’s definitely on my short list. Did you travel with Just You when you went before? 

S

'Suitsya' wrote:

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Suitsya,

There are 9 people booked so far, 4 men and 5 women. Their ages range from mid 50s to late 70s.

Just one person is flying from BHX at the moment, but please check back with me for updates 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie

Could you clarify the meals included please. The brochure states 10; on the website it's 12? 

TIA

Hi Suitsya,I am on the 4th September departure. I have been to some of the places before, but, looking forward to going to them again and seeing the new ones 

Keith

Hi Suitsya,

There are 10 meals: 6 breakfasts, 4 dinners (4-courses).

I will ask for the website to be corrected.

Many thanks,

Vickie

'Vickie' wrote:

Hi Suitsya,

There are 9 people booked so far, 4 men and 5 women. Their ages range from mid 50s to late 70s.

Just one person is flying from BHX at the moment, but please check back with me for updates 🙂

Many thanks,

Vickie

Thanks Vickie

Could you clarify the meals included please. The brochure states 10; on the website it's 12? 

TIA

Hi Suitsya,

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi

Would you please advise how many people are booked on the above tour please and age range m/f split? Also are there any travellers from bhx? 

Thanks in advance

S