Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Jenny,

Exciting decisions to be made! 🙂

Sure, on Best of the West there are 5 people booked currently, 2 women and 3 men. There is one solo traveller in the group and their ages range from mid 50s to early 60s.

On Unmissable Chine and Yangtze Cruise there are 22 people booked on, 12 women and 10 men. There are potentially 4 solo travellers. Their ages range from mid 40s to early 70s.

For the Best of the West tour 2019, we have 6 breakfasts included which are shown in our latest brochure, so hopefully you have received that? Please let me know if not and I will get a copy sent to you :)

For the days where meals are not included, you will be staying in major cities such as San Diego, Las Vegas and San Francisco. This means there are so many options for food places to try that we wanted to give you the freedom to choose. Your Tour Manager will also be on hand to recommend places to eat.

Many thanks,

Vickie

Hi

I think i have finally narrowed down my choice of my August 2019 holiday to either the 'Best of the West' (Aug 7th) or the 'China and Yangtze Cruise' (Aug 5th) trip with Travelsphere.

Before I make a final decision, would you be able to tell me the numbers on the trip and the age range? I would also like to know how many solo travellers are on each trip if possible?

I also wanted to ask about the food situation on the 'Best of the West' tour as i notice that no food is included at all, not even breakfast. Could i ask why breakfast isn't included as it has been on all my previous trips?

Thank you!

Jenny