Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Cindy

Thank you for your suggestion via Eurostar. I also want to visit some of the attractions within the city of Paris and I think on this occasion JY cannot provide this.

Kind Regards

Jan

'JBOLTON' wrote:

Sorry Vickie I wanted a city break to Paris as I have not been before and would have liked to stay for the 4 nights in the city exploring the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower.

Kind Regards

Jan

Jan 

I know it’s not with JY but I went on a hen weekend not boozy but culture with 4 other ladies via euro star staying in Paris we got around very easily, we pre book Eiffel Tower walk around tour, views amazing, tickets to the Moulin Rouge show we went to the earlier performance it was fantastic, had a meal in the restaurant opposite, Notre Dame, Sacre-Coeur, couple other things...it was lovely we stayed 2 nights/3 days...

We felt totally safe, lots of place to eat and watch the world go by.

It be worth thinking about.

Cindy

Sorry Vickie I wanted a city break to Paris as I have not been before and would have liked to stay for the 4 nights in the city exploring the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower.

Kind Regards

Jan

Hi Jan,

We have our 5 day Verona Opera Experience, or our 5 day New York City trip. We also have a 5 day Hong Kong trip and 6 days in Dubai.

We do have a 4 day Chateau Weekend & Monet's Garden trip too, it's not a city break but is certainly a fantastic trip!

Thanks,

Vickie

Are there any short city breaks at any other time than at Christmas?

I did try to find one to Paris in the new brochure but could not.

I am looking for next year now.

Kind regards

Jan